Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hey Everyone! I know its been a long time since i UPDATED this blog and i certainly apologize for that! The past 6 months have been the hardest months of my life. My mother Valerie Denise Spooner past away from cancer on December 26,2008 and that took a toll on me being a senior in high school and trying to figure out stuff i wanna do with my life. I just finished high school a little over a month ago! Yay yipee!! more time for photography!! I am working on getting a website so people can see my photos a lot more. I will be posting more over the next few days! We all need to catch-up!! lol But I decided to give my blog a new look and give my buisness a new name which it is now KMPhoto! i am really excited about whats to come and like my good friend larissa says I have so many new ideas! So IM BACK! IN ACTION! Here is some photos from a wedding i did with my two best gal pals Claire Ryser and Larissa Keller! It was so much fun and christy and trent knew how to rock it and work it too! Enjoy :
CT1 (1 of 1)
CT10 (1 of 1)
CT11 (1 of 1)
CT17 (1 of 1)

and last but not least the wonderful wolf lodge in blue springs where it was held! Look how beautiful the sky was that day :
CT14 (1 of 1)

0 comments: